You miss a content manager ready to open, alter and spare plain content records? You need uncommon components, for example, frontal area and foundation hues? Content wrapping and unwrapping? Mac, Windows and Unix finishes of lines? Spelling checking? Find and supplant? Customary expressions? Boundless number of fix?
At that point Plain Text Editor is the thing that you require!
Plain Text Editor permits you to alter plain content documents with numerous alternatives.
– It works with any sort of plain content records (content, source code, HTML, …).
– You can naturally link records by dropping them on the same window.
– You can open as of late opened documents.
– You can look forward and in reverse through every opened window.
– You can reload documents from plate whenever.
– It has a boundless number of fix.
– You can discover and supplant content, even with normal expressions.
– You can choose the default textual style and default text dimension of the manager.
– You can choose the default frontal area shading and default foundation shade of the manager.
– You can print your archives.
– You can wrap and unwrap the content in the windows.
– You can swap between Macintosh, Windows and Unix finishes of lines.
– You can perform spelling checking in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
– You can change the sort and the maker of the archives.
– It needn’t bother with any establishment which makes it simple to utilize.
– It is accessible in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and numerous different dialects.
Perused the entire documentation for more subtle elements…
What’s new in this variant:
– A full recompilation has been made to be perfect with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
– Our site location is presently “www.alphaomega-software.com”.
– The About window can now be shut quicker just by tapping on it.